Saturday, November 6, 2010

Becoming A Person Who Is Capable Of Handling More...

I remember about three weeks ago when I had
started Ola's challenge and was struggling to lift
half of what I am capable of lifting today.

I've learned that many health enthusiasts that go to the gym focus on lifting a heavier weight
but quickly learn that they are not quite ready for handling that level of "stress."

When you are lifting weights, you are stressing your muscles. We actually create stress for our muscles but it's a rewarding kind of stress when you see your results.

Okay we just went off in a tangent there.

The point is that many people are not ready to lift heavier weights especially if you don't have the proper diet or nutrition to support your exercise.

So if you're trying to lift heavier weights without the foundation, you will either feel fatigue and give up or you will lose motivation and quit. I know
that's what I did in the past.

As a champion bodybuilder and health expert Dr. Ola B. Madsen has formulated a unique lifestyle that can helps us address these problems from occuring so that you can persist in reaching your goals.

I know this can help you if you're serious about
changing your health results because it sure has helped me.

Simply go to www.olaschallenge.com to sign up
and remember to put my name, "Gurmit" as your referral.

Feel free to give me a call as well at 732.725.7457
if you have ANY questions or if you'd like for me to share my results with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment